Answer these questions to assess your company's Cyber Security Vulnerability Risk.
1) Does any of the following apply to your company’s password policy? (Check all that apply)
2) Do your employees use office computers to access social networks for personal reasons?
3) Do your employees connect and use Live Chat systems on ANY social platform using office systems (for work or pleasure)?
4) Do the systems accessing your company network have any of the following operating systems? (Check all that apply)
5) Is all your software kept updated, and your IT department alerted about outdated software present on your network?
6) Check all that apply to your company’s backup policy:
7) How many employees have access to important company and financial data?
8) Do your employees have full access to multiple data systems on your company network?
9) Check all that apply to your company’s WiFi network below:
10) Do employees download and use their own software on company office systems?
11) What type of firewall does your company have?
12) Which of the following methods do you use to protect highly sensitive data from hackers or prying eyes? (Check all that apply)
13) Do your employees connect to your company’s network using a range of computing and mobile devices?
14) Do your employees connect to your company’s network using their personal computing and mobile devices?
15) How many employees have access to important company and financial data through their personal computing and / or mobile devices?
16) Do you have a Cyber Security policy in place?
17) How do you communicate updates in your cyber security policies to your employees? (Check all that apply)
18) Are your employees periodically trained on security requirements related to their job functions?
19) Do you have a dedicated IT Security Person / Team?
20) Do you have auditing in place for important and sensitive data?
21) What types of software are used by your company for your daily business activities? What type of support do you have for them? (Check all that apply)
22) Does your company have a policy that manages the use of open source software within your network?
23) Does your company use proprietary software hosted externally with access to sensitive company data?
24) How many levels of authentication (security question, registered email address, etc) does your password retrieval process have?
25) Do your employees regularly connect to external WiFi networks such as home networks, airports, café, etc?
26) How do you ensure that you keep your security software up to date? (Check all that apply)
27) Are the use of removable media such as USB drives, CDs, DVDs, etc. restricted within your company network?
28) Are your payments system secure and comply with the latest payment system security requirements?
29) Are IT and Security policies in your company periodically reviewed, updated and communicated to the employees?
30) Do you have appropriate Disaster Recovery Plans and Risk Management Plans in place with regards to IT security?
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)